Monday, December 31, 2007

DING DING DING!!!!

Some of you may not know what the ding means so I'll explain... I belong to a message board along with a very good friend...she started a little thing several years ago that when someone hit a "00" post in one of her swap threads she would "Ding Ding Ding" them and they would recieve a little goodie. I carried it one step further and every time I saw someone post an "00" thread I would "ding" them just for fun.



Anyway...
Ding Ding Ding
for Ink Stains!!
~ ~ ~ ~

Today in a little over one months time I had my 1,000th visitor!!! I started keeping track of it on Nov. 30th. so I could see what people were most interested in and where everyone was coming from. In that months time I have had visitors from of course the United States, Canada, England/UK, Australia, New Zeland, Sweden, Guam, Germany, and more! It's been fun to see everyone stop in and can't wait to see what the coming year brings.

I hope you've all been enjoying
my little spot on the web
as much as I have!!
Happy New Year!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Roni! I know that this is one of my daily stops for creativity! I know how much work you put into this blog and am so happy to know that you're being discovered!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. DING DING!!! i LOVE it!!! Congrats on the success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article, just what I wanted to find.

    Also visit my blog post ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!