Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Made My Day Award


I was nominated for the "You Make My Day Award" by Connie over at Altered Route ~ Thank you Connie! It was such a nice to surpise!!
Now it's my turn to nominate 10 bloggers who have made my day with their amazing art, awesome attitudes, humor, etc. It's hard to choose just 10 but here goes (in no particular order)....
1. Kriss - she is always making fun cards and inking up a storm :)
2. Lauren - she is just too funny for words and she always wow's with her creations!
3. Robin - The Inky Goddess ~ can't say any more than that!
4. Lisa - amazing ideas and she is always posting fun challenges to get your creative juices flowing!

5. Jill - a mixed media artist who shares her passions with everyone. Her jewlery is especially beautiful!! You have got to check out her Peas in a Pod necklace!!
6. Rebecca - a story teller like no other...she will have you rolling around on the ground laughing! And she's my sis!!

7. Kathy - very cool altered art creations!!
8. Sue - mixed media artist who's not afraid of color!! Beautiful stuff :)

9. Carol - altered artist from across the pond! Be sure to check out her gallery!!!
10. Tim - of course my list wouldn't be complete with out Tim! He's the man!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww - congrats! You make my day as well. I'm just lovin' your new blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all of you!! What wonderful art you guys create. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!