Saturday, February 9, 2008

Polymer Clay ATC's


I wanted to share with you a couple of ATC's I rec'd recently. These cards are made entirely from Polymer Clay!!! Yep, you read that right ~ polymer clay! A friend Brenda S. made these for a monthly ATC swap I am hosting on About.com but decided they were too fragile to share with others....even if they made it through the first mailing unscathed they most likely wouldn't make it through the next trip. She was sweet enough to send me a couple though and oh my! The detail is amazing!!! All of those little flowers and even smaller centers!!! The bow alone would have me pulling my hair out ;)


Anyway, I could keep these little gems to myself. I had to share them with you.

4 comments:

  1. Aww -those are pretty! I'm glad you shared a picture - I was wondering what they looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! I wondered what she was talking about! now it makes perfect sense! LOL!!
    They are really special. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I now know what she was talking about! Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clay looks so good!!! beautiful work of art! i cant wait for my clay to arrive and get hold of it.

    cabbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!