Saturday, April 19, 2008

Swap & Give-A-Way Reminders!

Just a reminder...the Fat Book Swap sign-ups are still going on and you still have time to get your entries in for the Autumn Leaves Rubber Stamp Give-a-Way!

Our current swap is Fat Books! I am thinking the general theme for the Fat Book is going to be Women & Quotes. Each participant will be able to choose a theme for the whole group to work on so for example maybe you'd like Retro Women to be your theme...everyone would design a Fat Page using a Retro Woman as their main theme. The next could be Vintage or Famous Women or Fictional or well, you get the picture. The possibilities are endless :)

and

The Autumn Leaves Rubber Stamp Give-A-Way is fun and easy to participate in. All you have to do is tell me something you'd like to see me work on. Challenge me, if I'm able I will be more than happy to work on it :) You can also have a couple more entries into the drawing if you guess what date the visits will hit 10,000 and the page clicks will hit 20,000. The person (or persons) with the closest guess will get a little goodie from me as well as the additional entries into the stamp drawing!
Don't be shy! Jump right in and play along :)
Everyone is welcome to both the swap and drawing
...in and outside of the US!
You know what they say....the more the merrier!!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!