Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stamp winner delay...

Sorry I didn't get to the stamp winner today ~ I have a really tight deadline that I'm working against so I've been spending every free moment coming up with ideas and creating. I love working with deadlines but sometimes the projects consume me (which is what has happened the last 2 days). Good thing is the pieces I'm working on are turning out great (IMO) so hopefully they will be picked up. If they aren't I can share them with you very soon :)

I would go back and pull it now but I still have about 10 loads of laundry to fold before I can go to bed....the cloths are piled ON my bed ;) So I promise to post tomorrow who the lucky poster is :)

Goodnight all!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I think it's time to say thank you for your nice blog. It's alway a pleasure to visit and of course you are in my favorites !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Bea! I'm so glad you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!