Friday, June 27, 2008

Ink Stained Sketch #3

oh man...I just typed up the whole post (took me 45 minutes) and blogger lost it!!!!!!! I'll try to re-create it all before it storms! yes, more are rolling in - grrrr!!! I sound like a broken record huh? Trust me, I'm getting pretty tired of it!

On to the sketch....

Here is our sketch for this week....

Ink Stained Sketch #3


and here are the results...

Sunflower x3 ATC

Ink Stained Sketch #3 - 2


Sunflower ATC

(yes, I'm on a sunflower kick - LOL!! Hurting for the real thing I guess) All stamps are Wildflower Stamps.

Ink Stained Sketch #3 - 3


Hello

This is a fun technique using a Stipple Brush & Adirondack Dye Inks. I'll be sharing how to make this card on Monday!

Hello - flowers - Dye Ink


Three Wishes Birthday Card

Yep, another b-day card! No, I've not gone b-day crazy...I have a special order for a couple sets of b-day cards so I've been working on them lately. ;) Of course I didn't think of using the sketch till I was finished but I couldn't resist making this card. I love using "real" goodies on my cards ~ it's so much fun!!!

Ink Stained Sketch #3 - 1


AND!!!!!

Phinny made a beautiful card using this weeks sketch!!

Three

Ink_Stained_Sketch_ #3 -Phinny01

Thank you so much Phinny for sharing your creation with all of us!! We appreciate it!!!


Remember if you have a made a card using this weeks sketch feel free to post a link to it in the comments section :) We'd all love to ohhh and ahhhh over it!!!


Hope you all have a great weekend :)


Inky Hugs!!

7 comments:

  1. Great interpretations of the sketch! Love the flower theme and I see that Phinny also chose flowers!I meant to make one too, but time just slipped on by. Maybe tonight?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phinny!
    I think your card is simply FABULOUS! I see you used punchinella to embloss....it looks ultra cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Hello card with the blue flowers. Can't wait to see how you did that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my favorite, too, tammy. Gorgeous!

    Actually I still have not mastered punchella, Karen. That is a stamp from the Stampington Christine Adolph flowers set (all). But Roni gave me a hint to pounce straight up and down and not use too wet of an ink dauber and the sequin waste, so I am going to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a stamp??! That looks so amazing! Stamping through the holes would look very different, but I like both looks. I have some of that punch stuff and might try my hand at stamping in and around it tonight!
    P/S: Wish I could edit these posts when I let a typo slip through! Embloss???!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I managed to make a card using the sketch, but am not having any luck linking to it!Tried to link from Photobucket but it didn't work. Oh well, maybe Roni will eventually get her computer back and tell me how to do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!