Sunday, June 29, 2008

smART Rubber - smARTworks - WINNER!!!

Without further delay the winner of the smART Rubber Stamp Give-A-Way is........


Drum roll please......


Patti in Santa Rosa is our lucky winner of the stamp gift pack from smART Rubber!!!!





Anonymous said...
There are too many great stamps for me to choose from but some that really caught my eye are the domino darlings. The designs are so fun and/or beautiful! They would be great to use on tags as well as dominos...or any small space.Patti In Santa Rosa


Congratulations Patti!!

Please e-mail me your snail mail addy and I'll forward it on to Susan :)

If you didn't win this round, don't worry there will be lots more goodies up for grabs soon!!




4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe I won. Thanks so much Roni, I'll email my address soon. And thanks for posting your wonderful blog with all the great tips and projects.
    Patti in Santa Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Patti! Roni has an awesome blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Patti! I'm sure you'll have great fun with your new stamps, the SmartWorks stamps are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!