Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stamping in UTEE

I haven't talked much about UTEE so I thought it might be time to do so! I have been working with it quite alot the past couple weeks and have had lots of fun. The two examples I have for you today are made by using Clear & Pearl UTEE mixed with Perfect Pearls Pigment Powders. Tomorrow I will give you step by step on this but today is just the show part of Show & Tell - LOL!!

The Bride & Groom....

Supplies: Clear UTEE, Pearl UTEE, Blush & Turquoise Perfect Pearls, Perfect Medium, Pitch Black Adirondack Pigment Ink - Ranger; Chipboard People - Maya Road; Texture Rubber Stamps - Crafts Etc.; Border Rubber Stamp - Inkadinkado; Bazzill Bling Cardstock; net & ribbon - unknown

UTEE 0508002


Boy + Girl = Love

Supplies: Clear UTEE, Pearl UTEE, Black UTEE, Blush, Turquoise, Forever Violet Perfect Pearls; Perfect Medium - Ranger; Chipboard People, Wings, Word - Maya Road; Texture Rubber Stamps - Crafts Etc.; Wings Stamp - Hot Off the Press; Scroll paper - KI Memories; Bazzill Bling Cardstock

UTEE 0508004


So, what do you think? Look like fun? I promise it is :) You won't even need a melt pot!! Be sure to check back tomorrow for complete instructions!

6 comments:

  1. Those little people are gorgeous!! Can't wait for your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chipboard people are so darn cute!! And what a great way to embellish them........very unique! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, they are so beautiful. My UTEE is still sitting in a corner of my cupboard waiting to be broken int ...LOL! This has definitely given me inspiration to get a move on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ooh, ooh! (*raises hand*) Pick me! LOL I *think* I know how you did that, but I will tune back in for the tutorial part tomorrow.

    That looks like grunge board to me, but I don't recall seeing those shapes.

    Oh geez... now I won't be able to sleep tonight. I get that way when I don't know the answer. LOL j/k All will be revealed tomorrow.

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! I love those little people =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love the little swirls! Is that the part you're going to tell us how to do? (hoping!)
    The foot photo is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!