Sunday, June 8, 2008

Winner of the Tim Holtz Goodie Box!!!!

O.K...I know alot of people have been waiting for this moment...I won't tease you all but I sure would love to ;) LOL!!!
The winner (by picking a number on Random.org) is...
Rbnwood!!!

rbnwood said...
I love alcohol inks! You can create such beautiful paper, backgrounds, altered art, etc......
June 3, 2008 9:23 PM

BUT...due to the amazing response, I also drew out 3 additional lucky people who will get a couple sheets of Grunge Board (not sure which design yet...whatever I have on hand) each!! Those winners are....

Karin said...
Crikey that's a tough question. So hard to choose just one! For me it would have to be Tim's Alcohol Inks love using them and especially on anything transparent.You've a great blog here Roni thank you for your time.

Sue said...
Ooohhhh!!! This is so easy because I love Tim Holtz's products, and so difficult because I have to choose only one!I love Tim's distress inks. Use them all the time on practically every layout, my favourites being Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap for the wonderful distressed, vintagey look they give. I love love love the crackle paints. I have several colours and love using them on chipboards. They're simple to use and so stunning in effect. I just got me some of the philosophy tags which are such a neat idea. Gonna use them for a father's day layout. And one of my latest favourites is Tim's rubber stamps! The designs are beautiful and the quotes so meaningful.So which is my favourite? I'm going to have to say, once again, the distress inks. Just because they're so versatile. I use the browns to give a distressed, vintagey look. I use the darker colours to accent and outline edges. I use them over my crackle paints to highlight the cracks. I use them over my b/w photos. And they come in so many shades!! Distress inks - my favourite, gotta have them Tim product. :) Susan (luv2scrap)

Mindy said...
I love the distressing inks... oh and AIs and i also love his stamps...Can his hair be a tool cause he has awesome hair too. :)
June 5, 2008 12:04 PM

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!Please e-mail me your addies so I can get these out in the mail asap :)
So thanks to everyone who entered and thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate Ink Stains 6 month Birthday/Anniversary!!
I hope you had fun with all of the different games & Give-A-Ways!
I really appreciate you all for taking the time to stop by and say Hi!!
Here's to another 6 months, years, ????

6 comments:

  1. Roni, you do throw one grand celebration!! Many thanks not only for the fun and games but mostly for sharing your creative energy and enthusiasm! Your blog is fantastic!

    Congratulations to the many winners!...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners! And Thanks Roni for all your amazing work on this blog..and for having an incredible 6 month anniversary party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear, hear! Thanks, Roni, for an amazing celebration week. You've outdone yourself!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Mindy, Karin, and Sue! And thanks Roni for providing us with such a great resource. Your blog rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations winners!!
    Congratulations, too, to you Roni for having such a wonderful website!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow O wow that is brilliant. Thanks you so very much Roni, I'm sitting here with a very happy face on.

    Congratulations everyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!