Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Support the Girls - Crafty Secrets!

Today I have a couple of fun little projects I made using another favorite Crafty Secrets stamp set....Support the Girls! A fun play on words and great "support" for all of our friends!

"Hot Flash"

Background - Wrinkle Free Distress Technique & Collage Word Stamp from the set

Support001

"A Good Friend..."

Support004

"Thanks for the support!"

Love those sexy undies!!

Support003

See why it's one of my favorite sets!

These were just fun quick little examples, you could do so much with this set and bring a smile to all of your girlfriends faces!

Hope you're all having a great week!!

11 comments:

  1. LOL, what a fun project, it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's a Crafty Secrets set I want it's THIS ONE!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! These remind me of the show, What Not to Wear. They're always talking about how outfits should make "the girls" look their best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun. I really like the pin-up girl image too, and all the glitter.
    Shartl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little set, where can we get it from? The examples all look good and i bet you had great fun making them, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I can't believe how much red and pink you worked with!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This set looks so fun... I'm getting it next shopping trip... "cross my heart"! ( Or was it "Lift and Separate?) lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ol' fashioned bra just has to make you laugh!!! Thanks for sharing and congrats on writing a book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Roni, I had a garter belt like that when I was in 7th grade!! How funny - I'd forgotten all about it!
    I love the cards you made! This is definitely my favorite "Crafty Secrets" stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stamps. Love the quotes too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!