Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Bash Give- A-Way # 3 - WINNER!!!!

The winner as chosen by Random.org for the Grunge Board Minis

is.......

BEL!!!

Bel said...
My favorite holiday cookie would be peanut butter chocolate & toffee chips cut into holiday shapes! :) Thanks for the opportunity!
November 9, 2008 12:31 AM

Congratulations Bel!!!

Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can get your Grunge Board out to you!

Boy, I've really enjoyed going through all of the neat recipes everyone has shared. I'm definitely going to be trying some of these out :) I forgot to mention one of my favorite cookies that I don't make...it's called something like Gazelle Horn or something like that. It's one my French grandma makes. It's delish! It's mostly butter, flour, sugar and pecans. I'm sure they are loaded with calories but oh my...they melt in your mouth! It's a family secret. She's only ever shared the recipe with a couple of us girls. I'm lucky enough to be one of them :)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your favorites with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!