Monday, January 12, 2009

Spicy Die-Cuts!

Happy Monday Friends!

(trying to sound cheerful - lol!!)
I have some wicked Perfect Pearls projects to share with you...o.k. I think they are anyway. I am so loving my cricut cartridge - Indie Art! It has got some wildly awesome images...If you haven't seen them you really need to check em out. They are way cool.

Anyway, I recently made a couple projects pairing Perfect Pearls and die-cuts from this cartridge....

One for the girls....

Everything on here has been Perfect Pearled...from the canvas, background paper to the die-cuts. The image is Retro Cafe Art btw :) Awesome isn't she?

Winter CHA 09002-1


and one for the guys....

The background is a Perfect Pearls technique to make the cardstock look like leather or metal depending on the combination of PP used. All of the diecuts were PP'ed and Stickles were added for an extra zing. (the guitar is actually 4 different die-cuts - the guitar, 2 wings and the "flames")

Winter CHA 09004-1


Just goes to show how much fun you can have when you combine ho-hum die-cuts with some of your favorite mediums.
Have a super day everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning canvasses Roni - particularly like the male one - the background is fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great!! I love the guitar one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again it is a beautiful suprise at your blog.
    The guitar is amazing!!
    Thanks for show us this beautiful arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE GUITAR!! My youngest is a big guitar freak. I really like the bird on the first canvas - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roni! Great techniques! And of course you know I love lil' Miss Applegate :). And cool background tech. on the guitar piece!
    xoxo,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful Roni! I can't believe how super those diecuts are. I thought all the Cricut diecuts were whimsical and cute, but these are just my style! The colors, the texture, the design... I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!