Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

Top 'o the mornin to ye all!

I hope you're all wearing green today ~ don't want anybody out there to get pinched ;)
Did you know that there are more people of Irish decent in America than in Ireland it's self? I was surprised when I heard that on the Today show this a.m....Pretty wild huh?

I am amazed at how popular St. Patrick's Day is...I never realized it until after I had posted the St. Pat's Quotes/Proverbs list on the blog. I have been getting loads of hits on the list - I'm not sure if people are making cards or just want to have a few good Irish quotes/proverbs ready to share with others. Either way I'm glad I have them to share. I'm going to try to get another list of quotes up soon but it takes a while to type them all out.


Well, it's time for the drawing for the Pot 'O Gold goodies ~ a mini rubber stamp set and some gold leafing flakes - X2.

The lucky winners are.....(as determined by random.org)

iammaryburke said...
When I lived in Louisiana, I used to love looking at the green scum that collects in the swamps. Swamps are actually quite beautiful!
March 13, 2009 7:21 AM

And

Vicki Holdwick said...
My favorite green thing is a new leaf - actually kind of yellow green, but wonderful to see anyway. It has been winter here for so long, I am anxious to see the green of Spring.
March 13, 2009 9:04 AM

Please e-mail your snail mail addies to me ladies!

No fear if you didn't win...

I've got a few more fun goodies in store for you real soon!

Now, it's time to THINK SPRING!!!

3 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!