Saturday, April 25, 2009

Winner of the Pound 'o Fun 100,000 Visit Give-A-Way!!!!

Well it's that time folks...

Time to reveal the winner of the

"Pound 'o Fun" goodie pack

to celebrate the 100,000 visitor to Ink Stains :)

I tallied up the posts for each day this week (since I posted the contest) and fed the info into Random.org (like I've done each day)

and....

the....

winner....

is.....

Drum Roll Please....


#55 (out of 192)


Diane!!!!!





Diane said...
I don't know how anyone can craft without cereal boxes and other recycled materials. I always have a stack of something to go to the basement. I'm like my grandson in that I usually have something in my pocket (bottlecaps etc.) that I find along the way. Diane
April 20, 2009 9:41 PM



Woo Hooo!!! Congrats Diane :) Please send me your snail mail addy and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you!!!


Thanks everyone for making it such a fun week!! I hope you've enjoyed the recycling ideas and techniques I've share. I had lots of fun with it :) Remember I'll have some examples of things you can do with the recycled paper tomorrow if all goes as planned then next week I have at least one more image transfer technique to share with you so be sure to stop back in and check it all out!

Take care friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! I am sure you will get some wonderful things!!!
    Can't wait for your examples Roni! I just bought a box of old photographs I hope you give me an idea of what to do with them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners.
    I'm one of them and can't wait to see what I get from Roni....
    I love to follow Ronis blog...every day it is something new....
    Thanks a again Roni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Oh wow I can't believe I won, thank you soooooo much :)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG congrats, Diane! So fun - let us know what you get and what you make with the goodies, k?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!