Friday, June 19, 2009

Ink Stained Sketch 20090619

Good Morning!
I hope you're all having a great day so far...it's Friday right so it's bound to be a good day :)
Here is today's Ink Stained Sketch...
It's made up of 4 distinct quadrants...The largest being an area along the left hand side for a sentiment. This is a great way to use those giant alpha stamps or die-cuts that have been gathering dust... A simple one or two word sentiment sometimes makes the boldest statements. Next we have a smaller area under the sentiment ~ this can be 3 tiny stamped images, brads, gemstones, buttons, you name it. The right hand side of the card has a smaller are on the top for the main stamped image ~ I left the lower section empty because I thought it might be cool to see what you could come up with ~ I envision pattern paper or possibly a stamped background or maybe even a bit of ephemera.
Anyway, I'm sure you'll create something spectacular with it!
ink stained sketch 20090619002
Have a super weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going to try this one out. I need to replenish my handmade card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun Sketch Roni. I finally got this one and the others done. You can see them on my blog.
    Hope the sale is going well and the rain is gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!