Thursday, July 2, 2009

Art*o*Mats

A friend e-mailed this link to me today and I thought I'd share it with you all.....


these little gems are called ~ Art*o*Mats! They are vintage cigarette machines turned into ingenious ATC sized - art dispensing machines!! Here is the official Art*o*Mat website which lists the machines state by state. I found out there is one very close to where I live in Goshen ~ it's at the Old Bag Factory just in case you're in the area and want to check it out! I know I am so going to have to go there to see it for myself. I'll take some pics when I get up there and share it with you all.

Are there any in your area???? If you go or have seen one I'd love to hear what you think :) If you've got any photos I'd love to see those too!

Such a clever idea!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Talk about making a huge improvement - something not so healthy to something wonderful and fun! WOW! I haven't seen a cigarette machine in years!! I think that since California was one of the first to outlaw indoor smoking, they left our part o the world much sooner. Thanks for sharing doll! I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had read about these about 5 years ago, such a cool idea, didn't realize they were located in more than one place. Thanks for the post there is one close to me as well, Keller, Texas I will have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw one of those in a restaurant lobby years ago. I think they are a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!