Thursday, August 20, 2009

Card Holder Template - Purse Design

Hidee - Ho All!!

I hope you've had a great week so far...it's almost Friday!!!!

Yippieeee!!!

I thought I'd share a template I have for a card holder. I really like this template because with a few minor alterations you can create several different finished projects. It could be a box type card holder, an ATC holder, a gift box or what I have to share today... a mini "Purse" gift box.

Here is the template with the necessary folds/cuts to make the purse...

Purse Card holder template 001

You may save it and re-size to the desired finished size. If you measure the area where the upper flap is you will be able to gauge the finished size.

Print or trace onto cardstock or pattern paper.

Stamp and ink paper if desired.

Cut and fold along all lines.

Glue the small flap and secure.

Here is an example using this very template to create a fun little mini purse gift box!

Archival Ink 03-09004

Archival Ink 03-09006

Tomorrow I'll show you how to take this template and create a handy little ATC holder :)

4 comments:

  1. cool! looking forward to see it in ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good concept.In this way the peoples can make easily their own card with the help of your cards templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so simple and easy to make it..I would like to keep it in mind and will use when design it for Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!