Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday - Vintage Couples

Today instead of postcards I thought I'd share some vintage couple images for you to incorporate into your Valentine's day projects.

These are FREE for your own fun and use :)

Please feel free to use these images in any of your projects but please don't compile and sell these images in collage sheets or digital forms.

Enjoy!!

sweethearts 4
sweethearts 13
sweethearts 2
sweethearts 12
sweethearts 1
sweethearts 10
sweethearts 3
sweethearts 8
sweethearts 6
sweethearts 11
sweethearts 7

This coming week I'll be working on a variety of Valentine's Day projects ~ from altered art projects to cards, atc's and more!

Hope to see you then!!

6 comments:

  1. these are just wonderful, i will use one of these to incorporate into an ATC. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni,

    Thank you so much. I needed a kiss picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these for download. I sure appreciate it. I can't wait to see what great things you create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting variety! LOL. They're either really stoic, or diving into each others throats. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Roni I've been working on valentine cards and am stuck on my dd and ds-in-law. This should help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roni -

    These are fabulolus images. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! You have the most wonderful collection of images.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!