Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vintage Postcard Sunday....Let it Snow!!

Well, it's that time of year here in Indiana ~ winter and what comes with winter? Snow, lots and lots of snow. The coming week we are supposed to receive snow every day but Wednesday! So I thought it would be fun to share some wintery/snowy postcards with you :)

Enjoy!!

snow - children

snow - train

snow - kissing

snow - vt

snow - MI

Be sure to stop back in tomorrow as I'll share Feb and possibly March calendar pages :)

Till then friends

~ stay warm and enjoy your evening!

4 comments:

  1. What pretty cards. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni -

    Lovely postcards, I love that quiet country feeling they have. Here in NY its been snowing on and off all day in my neck of the woods!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get such beautiful postcards?? TFS:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these postcard! I collect old photos and cards, too. By the way, years ago I lived in Speedway, Indiana. That was in the late 1950's! I wish I could locate a couple of my classmates from that time, but do not know their married names.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!