Friday, February 5, 2010

Ink Stained Card Sketch 2-5-10

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

Today I have a couple of card sketches for you just for Valentine's Day! Both of course are full of heart....REALLY big hearts!

Enjoy!!

Sketch #1

ink stained card sketch 2-5-10 006

ink stained card sketch 2-5-10 007

Sketch #2

This is a cut-away card...simply remove the areas that have the diagonal slashes.

ink stained card sketch 2-5-10 008

(sorry ~ couldn't wait for the glue or Distress Stickles to dry ~ we have to go do chores!)

ink stained card sketch 2-5-10 009

(inside)

ink stained card sketch 2-5-10 010

So, any fun crafty stuff planned for this weekend?

I'm hoping to squeeze in some play time tomorrow but I'm reserving Sunday night for the big game!!!

GO COLTS ;)

sorry all you Saints fans out there - lol!!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. very very very cute cards!! no big plans, got some gal pals comin over for scrapin, but they don't do techniques... as much as i try to persuade them... they won't 'grow'!! their loss! your idears are always fun!! enjoy the game! i'm anti-football, scars from my youth (dad hogged the TV with football) wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ideas I needed one more card idea thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roni -

    Love the cards and really want to try the cut away one. As for this weekend, hope we don't get too much snow so I can visit my 102 year old Grandmother in the nursing home. Then I hope to find some more time to continue working organizing and setting up my studio. Enjoy your weekend! How are the baby calves doing by the way?

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cards! They might have to be my weekend project and I can watch the game while playing myself!

    Go Saints! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!