Saturday, February 13, 2010

One Last Valentine's Day Card...

For all you last minute stampers out there I have one last card to share :)

It's pretty easy but has several fun elements...glass glitter, chipboard, vintage bingo card and more! The images I used can be easily substituted to personalize the card for your sweetie!

This is a folded card ~ I simply cut the Bingo card a little off center (using the large side for the front of the card), mounted 3 chipboard hearts which I covered with glass glitter, added a few images (the two on the inside of the card are actually cup cake toppers that I fell in love with!) and stamped a few swirls & the sentiment.

Bingo Valentine 001

Bingo Valentine 002

Bingo Valentine 004

Inky Alterations:

*Change the chipboard pieces to "X's & O's"

*Switch out the images used - print out actual photos of you and your sweetie!

*If you don't have a vintage Bingo Card, use other game board pieces or print out a bingo card off the net!

*No Glass Glitter ~ Try Stickles Glitter Glue!

*If you don't have a nice Valentine's Day sentiment stamp, print one off your computer and mount on the card with pretty matching cardstock or pattern paper.

Remember, card making doesn't have to be difficult or time consuming...use what you have and enjoy yourself!
Happy Valentine's Day Friends!!

5 comments:

  1. This is sweet Roni. Have a great Valentine's Day. Thanks for all the tutorials.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Roni. Isn't it amazing how you look at items differently when you are a crafter??!!!! Many would have thrown that old bingo card away (namely my husband!) It makes a great card. Loved the new writing and arrows on the instructions the other day. They were very helpful.

    Have a great Valentine's Day!

    Dawn in OH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I LOVE this one! The glass glittered chipboard hearts are my favorite! Well, that and the Bingo card!! Heck, I love everything about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your latest card. I have been using what I have since my dh was laid off. I have found things I had burried so deep they haven't seen the light of day for a long time.lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!