Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stamp News & Sales!

Wow, seems like I've gotten lots of great e-mails in the last couple days about sales and fun announcements and thought I'd share :) Oh, btw, I'm not affiliated to the sale places...just love to pass on a good deal ;) LOL!!

First, did you hear the big news from Queen Kat Designs? Check it out...The Secret is OUT!! They are converting from clear polymer stamps to grey laser etched stamps!!! I am so excited!! From what I understand the detail is far better with etched stamps than even regular rubber stamps. I am hoping to experiment with photo quality images for the Get Inked Kits. I may even see about having my very own stamps made ;) Can't wait!

Tattered Angels (the glimmer mist people) is hosting a full day of fun on May 1st. All sorts of videos, give-a-ways and other fun on their web-site, blog, etc. Be sure to check out their web-site on the 1st!!

The Eyelet Outlet is having a HUGE sale...lost of really cool fun brads for $1.39 a set. If you've never visited ~ they have loads of awesome designs for a reasonable price. Much less than you'll pay other places.

Heartwarming Vintage Collection & Crafty Secrets is also having a week full of fun to celebrate National Scrapbook Day. Be sure to check out all the info here ~ Crafty Secrets NSD Celebration! They are giving away over $500.00 in goodies all week long!

AND

I have some fun news to share with you but it has to wait until Monday...

I'm so excited....

I'll give you a clue...

it has to do with ink - LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!