Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's go Traveling

After I posted yesterday's projects I remembered that I never posted the Get Inked set of stamps last month which yes as you can tell from the title was Vintage Travel!
Here is what the kit looks like.... It contains a vintage camera (so we remember all the fun times), a set of vintage luggage (packed and ready to go), a nifty compass (so you don't get lost), and a set of classy wheels ('cause we gotta travel in style!). There are also a couple fun sentiment stamps ~ the Vintage Postcard image (taken from one of my postcards dated 1905!!) and of course... "Wish you were here...."


And here is what I made using these fun stamps...

(NOTE: Sorry the images aren't the best. Since most of the projects were covered with the Shimmer Mist I was having a heck of a time getting a good photo. Just too much shimmer for my own good I guess!)

QKD - Get Inked Kit - Aug 10 - Ink Stained Roni 004

QKD - Get Inked Kit - Aug 10 - Ink Stained Roni 006

QKD - Get Inked Kit - Aug 10 - Ink Stained Roni 009

QKD - Get Inked Kit - Aug 10 - Ink Stained Roni 012

So if you like what you see better hurry on over to QKD ~ only 3 sets are left!!

Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that there can ever be 'too much glitter', but, yes, it does make picture-taking difficult. Cute set of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great looking blues...and those blue tags look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stamps, love the artwork x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!