Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday - Tea Time!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Queen Kat's Royal Blog Hop Tuesday at Queen Kat Designs and this week we've got a great card sketch to share with you...

qkd - 10-12 sketch

and here is what I came up with....

Tea Time!

I normally don't stamp many strictly "Girly" cards but I had fun with this one and went all pink and purple for the fun of it :)  I used the set "Tea Time" for the main image and sentiment and one of my favorite background stamps "French Floral Bkg." behind the main image.  The main image was stamped using Archival Ink and I used Distress Inks for the background image as well as for watercoloring the main image.  I also added a few Stickles highlights here and there! 

QKD 10-12 002

Be sure to check out these stamps as well as all the wonderful stamps at Queen Kat Designs!

Check back later today as I have a special little Vintage Halloween surprise for you all!!!

5 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!