Monday, December 27, 2010

Dressed Up Envies

Who says your envies can't be just as nice as the cards inside?

Well here is an example of an envelope being just as nice as the card....

SQ - Aug - Outside In - Roni 001

and the card inside...

SQ - Aug - Outside In - Roni 002

Basically I just copied the card onto the envelope.  Before I started stamping the envelope I added a bit of masking paper to the center to leave a space for the address.  Beyond that I stamped and colored everything in the same fashion as I did the card it's self minus the Stickles Glitter Glue. 

Of course this example is a bit over the time and a bit time consuming but for those very special occasions it's a really cool way to dress up your greetings.  I'll be back tomorrow with a few more examples that are less time consuming but still offer a great impact.

7 comments:

  1. Very awesome idea! We can get double the use out of our stamps! Hmm...doesn that me we are justified in buying twice as many stamps as we usually do??!! lol This is very beautiful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Roni. It'd be perfect for a really special occasion. Even if one didn't do the entire card duplicate on the envelope, elements of the card would also look great. Good idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your envelope is simply beautiful!! What a nice card & envelope set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Your card and your envelope are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome envelope Roni!!! I've decorated envelopes before, but this one is way beyond gorgeous! Most of the decorated envies I do are humerous. A good use for those grab bag stamps that you never know how to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Love both the envelop amd the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!