Friday, December 3, 2010

Just For Fun Friday - Cool Yule!

It's Just For Fun Friday and I have a couple really fun cards to share with you today!

I love the attitude the first card has...check out this little guy and his girl ~ I just love him and his shades ;)  You can't tell from the photo but he's actually mounted using pop-dots.

JFF 12-3 004

And the second card would be perfect for your sweetie...Kiss anyone?

JFF 12-3 003

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun blog to see what the rest of the Just For Fun Girls have been up to this week! 

The next few Just For Fun Friday's are free-for-alls...we're each going to be using whatever stamps strike out fancy.  I can hardly wait to share what I've got planned and I can't wait to see what the rest of the team comes up with. 

Hope you stop in and check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are adorable, but I especially love the mistletoe one, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roni -

    These cards are sweet. I love them both, but my favorite is the Moose couple. I think he rocks with his sunglasses, and I love the sparkly ornaments in their racks! Have a great weekend!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!