Friday, February 18, 2011

More Charms!!

I have rec'd a few more packages of charms over the last couple days....

Mindy ~ LOVE your charms...both designs are great ~ I love tiny little bottles and these are just beautiful!  Thanks for the "charming" goodies - tee hee hee!!  The necklace is great...did you make that?  Way cool.

Kim ~ Awesome charms...all 3 sets!  I especially love the tri-ominoes!!!  I made some charms from some of these game pieces a couple years ago but they are hard to find! 

Cher ~ Your fuses are GREAT!!  Love the different colored beads you used.  Thanks so much for the very vintage goodies... and that lil ducky is hilarious!  He made me laugh :) 

It's getting so exciting seeing all of the fun charms you all are coming up with!!  I so can't wait to share the results with everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I sent my envelope yesterday, so you should get it tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad they arrived. :) Yes, I made the necklace. :) Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mailed my charms also, you will have before the due date. Elaine Paullus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!