Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter-y Thank You Card @ Ranger Blog!

I wanted to let you know that my Winter-y Thank You card is posted on Ranger's Blog today!

It was created by using only 5 different supply items....

Cardstock
Snowflake Rubber Stamp
Deco Arts Stencil
Ranger's Inkssentials White Pen
Adirondack Eggplant Dye Ink

The stencil and pen work is what really makes this card.
It was quick, easy and looks great when finished.
It's a super way to use all those stencils you may have laying around from the 80's that are now just collecting dust!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    I was over at Ranger to see your card and I loved it! Never thought of using the white pen with a stencil, but I love how it looks.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congratulations, saw it first before stopping by here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I can't wait to go see. I always stop here first,then they are next. Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Roni! It is always nice to get a little recognition. Your work is very creative and you deserve the spotlight. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it and I didn't realize it was yours, lol! I loved it and I was going to comment on it tonight, now that I have more time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Roni - the purple and white are wonderful winter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it ROni! And you are so right about all the stencils I have laying around, LOL! Thanks for a great new way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on their blog! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great article it was which CardstockSnowflake Rubber StampDeco Arts StencilRanger's Inkssentials White PenAdirondack Eggplant Dye Ink. The stencil and pen work is what really makes this card. Thanks for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!