Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 Technique Calendar Wrap-Up

I thought it would be nice to share links and photos of each month/technique in one area so here goes....

2012 Technique Calendar


2012 Tech Calendar - Jan 014


2012 Tech Calendar - Feb - Floating Stars 007


2012 Tech Calendar - March - Wax Paper Die Cut Resist 014


2012 Tech Calendar - April - Reverse Grid Stamping 013


2030


Generational Stamping with a Twist 013


016


August 011


Sept Stamped Gesso 011


Oct - Dist Glue 008


Nov - Molten Pigments 010


Dec Calendar Page 002

I hope everyone has enjoyed this years calendar and the techniques I chose to use.  If you've been playing along be sure to post a link to your pages in the comment section.  We'd all love to see your interpretation of the techniques. Thanks to those of you that have shared your pages so far.  It's been great to see how everyone is playing along and having fun!


9 comments:

  1. What cool calendars! I haven't been looking at crafty stuff much lately but I definitely want & need to do it more! What a treat seeing your pretty designs. Thanks Roni!! - Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooohhhhwwwoooooooooowwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! I'm still working on mine and having so much fun! How are you binding or inserting a ring?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW great project! Great way to start the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Only found your blog a little while ago and I can safely say I am addicted. I tried the floating stars technique but I am mixing the colour too much! I have to try again and try not to over mix lol... TFS your wonderful stuff and giving great instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great calendar. I am using the techniques to create my ATCs for the exchange. Just another way to play. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an awesome job with this calendar! All the techniques you used give each page such a different and fun look! Can't wait for 2013!

    Katina
    kjkoukla(at ..hotmail..cm

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so so good, i adore it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!