Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Etsy & TYV Collage & Altered Arts Winners~

O.k...I know I'm behind but things have been nuts here ~ I know it's an old saying but it really does feel like the faster I go the further behind I get.  I don't know when I'll get caught up but at least I'm here finally.

Without further delay...

The winner of an assorted goodie box from my Etsy store - Ink Stains  is....

Anne!!!!

Annesaid...

I am lovin' the vintage cigar bands. My dad was never without his cigar, and we often used the bands to glue on under a glass plate.

Love all the things you do and can't wait to check each day what is up with Ink Stains. I don't have your book,. but sure would love to have it. Count me in.


Congratulations Ladies!
Please e-mail me your snail mail addies so I can get your goodies in the mail to you.


3 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!