Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Charms Arriving!

Hello All...

I have to apologize, I've not been posting the charm arrivals as timely as I would like.  My MIL is going through some medical issues right now so I've been taking her back and forth to all of her appointments.  I just don't seem to be able to keep up with it all right now so please bear with me.

Please rest assured though that each and every package is handled with the utmost care and is safe and secure in my "swap box". 

I have already e-mailed several people that their charms have arrived but I thought I would post here as well to be sure everyone knew what was coming in just in case the e-mail may have been missed.

I have rec'd so far (in total) ~

Olga B

Sandie

Esther S

Teresa R.

Holly R.

Jamie M.

Candace J

Nickalli B

Peace

Peggy R.

Kris J

You are all going to be so very pleased with these wonderful charms...
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!