Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beach Album Winner

I have been doing some house cleaning here on the blog and I just realized that my post for the winner of the beach album never posted!  It's still sitting here as a draft (I think because I edited it and never hit publish again). 
 
So, without further delay...
 
the winner is....
 
Gail!!
Gailsaid...
Oh what a great album! I sure would love to own it!! :)

My favorite part of summer??? Hmmmm...I live in the south so that's kind of a hard one as I'm always relieved when the heat of summer is gone, but I do so LOVE the fresh veggies that are available and the gorgeous flowers and trees that bloom so profusely!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Gail! I loved that Beach Album..hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! That's ME!!!!! I WON!!! I'm so very excited, I LOVE that album!!! Thank you so very much! What do I need to do now? Am I supposed to contact you, send you my info??? I can't believe I won! I never win anything!! LOL YAYYYYY!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!