Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Altered Christmas Charm Swap In The Mail!!!

YES!!!
I was able to get all of the envies posted before my mail lady arrived today so EVERYTHING is in the mail!!!!!
Some of them should start arriving maybe tomorrow for the really close folks and shortly there after for everyone else....well, other than the out of country ones but hopefully since they had a day's head start it won't take too long.  I never know how long it takes to arrive in CA, EU & Aust. Sometimes it seems like things arrive quickly and others it seems to take a couple weeks ~ there's no rhyme or reason as far as I can tell.
Anyway, it won't be long now!!!
Thanks to everyone who participated ~
it's been another grand swap :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine. Thanks everyone for the inspiration they are all darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my charms yesterday, and they are out of this world awesome! Thank you for being such a great host, Roni. And a HUGE thank you to Julie, RJ, Mary Jo, Roni, Terry, Theresa, Loretta, Anabela, Brenda, Sandie,Caroline, Dixie, Kelli,and Nickalli for these wonderful little pieces of art. I will cherish them.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE my charms I swapped for! Each & every one is so special!!
    Thanks to Caroline, Sandie Bell, Bela, Olga Brock, Shirley Hall. And thanks to our hostess for the adorable charm pin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!