Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Charm Swap Update

Hi Everyone...
I wanted to let you know that I've been a busy little bee the last several days!
This weekend I swapped all of the charms - I don't have the total yet but there were LOTS of them!!!
Anyway, the first batch of envies ~ all over seas went out with today's mail.
I am going to start mailing the US boxes tomorrow.  I'm hoping to get them all posted but it all depends on how quickly my mail lady gets here. 
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the results!
I will be sharing photos of the charms in early November to give the charms time to arrive here and abroad.
Thanks for a wonderful swap everyone!!!
Going to post a poll on the Valentine's Day Swap to see what your thoughts are. I'm thinkin' I might do a Spring swap to cover New Years, Valentine's, St. Pats, Easter & Spring all in one.

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing for hosting and taking on the job of swapping out all those art charms. I'm excited to see what take everyone had on the theme.

    I'll keep my eye out for the poll. I hope it has Valentine/Romance & a spring theme to cover all those holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so excited to see what everyone made!! Thank you so much for taking this on, I know it's a job to do the swaps and keep track of what goes where. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to seeing my package and then all the pics of the rest on your blog!!! Can't wait! Thanks for hostessing again and all your time in swapping and photographing!! You're THE Best!


    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my charms yesterday, and they are out of this world awesome! Thank you for being such a great host, Roni. And a HUGE thank you to Julie, RJ, Mary Jo, Roni, Terry, Theresa, Loretta, Anabela, Brenda, Sandie,Caroline, Dixie, Kelli,and Nickalli for these wonderful little pieces of art. I will cherish them.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!