Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas Charm Swaps Rec'd - Thurs & Fri

Hi Peeps!
 
I have rec'd several packages over the last two days which I'm thrilled about.  It's a pretty long list so I'm not going to comment on each individually...let's just say everything is rockin' (round the Christmas tree!) - tee hee hee...couldn't resist ;)
 
I have rec'd the following:
 
Jennifer D
Terry D
Candace J
Jamie M
Theresa P
Caroline D
Brenda S
Nan G
Mary Jo
Olga B
RJ
Loretta M
 
Whew! 
Told you it was a heck of a list.
I have heard from a few people that their charms may be a few days but either have been or will be mailed.
I will be sending out e-mails to check on the rest (so if e-mails over-lap, please excuse me).
 
I'll keep you updated on the progress.
 
Thanks Everyone!!
 
Oh...and the answer is yes ~ I'm planning on a Valentine's Charm Swap ;)
Several people have e-mailed so I thought it would be easier to answer here first - LOL!
 

2 comments:

  1. woohooo... valentine charms... won't they be fun to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked the tracking and my package is in in your state now. Should be in your hands tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!