Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy October Winner

 
It's time to announce the winner of the Happy October goodies....
 
Now you all know by now that I use Random.org random number generator to pull the winners for most all of my give-a-ways.    Well this is just too freaky....
 
The winner of this give-a-way just so happens to be having her birthday as well!!!!!
How wild is that!!?!?!?!
 
The winner is ~
 
Patti L!!!!
 
Patti Lsaid...
October 17 is my birthday so I guess I could pick that, but I am thinking of not having any more birthdays ;) So I guess Halloween is my favorite to decorate and dress up for. Thanks for this list Roni - now I have some trivia for my friends!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Patti - we share the same birthday too, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressed! Everything is very, very clear, open is a description of the problem. It contains the information.


    shell beads wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday present! Thank you so much - and belated birthday greetings to Esther too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!