Thursday, November 15, 2012

Club Stamp - Mini Peacock Purse Book

Happy Thursday!!
 
Whew, things are moving along here at craft fair central.  I didn't think I had enough stuff to make so I decided to make a few more goodies - LOL!!  I am making Magic Reindeer Food Sticks (like M&M sticks but with bird seed), Poinsettia & Flower Hair Pins & Broaches (I made these on the blog a year or so ago) and Candy Cane Mice.  I'll share pic's when they are finished.
 
Anyway, last week I mentioned that I was going to have a guest post over at Club Scrap Creates Blog using the Peacock Kit.  Well.....  here is what I made ~
 
(You can click on the title to see the tutorial)
 
 
 
 
It's a fun book with a different take on the inside pages. 
I hope you stop by and check it out.
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!