Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Winter White!

You still have one more day to join the Shabby Chic White Challenge over on the 3C challenge blog.

I wanted to share my card with you for this challenge but I have to tell you when I think of an all white card this time of year my mind instantly thinks of winter!  Winter White to be exact!  So, here is what I made...

 
3C Stamp used: Ice Skating Fairy VB-079-E
 
Of course what's winter without a little sparkle so I added Stickles to each of the snowflakes.  The poinsettia is cut from a really pretty shimmery off white cardstock.  I can't for the life of me remember where I got it so I'm hoarding what I have left like it was gold ;) LOL!!
 
I have to admit this was a hard challenge for me. 
I don't think I've ever made an all white card before....lots of monotones but never white.
 
So, are you up for the challenge?
There are only 2 entries so far so your chances for winning are pretty great!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning.love the simplicity of the image.Those snow flakes look so pretty.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you did! When is the blog hop for the tins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very lovely card. Many shades of white. It's a pity I was getting ready to travel so I didn't have a chance to check the computer or I may have tried to join you in this challenge. So few entries!! That's sad and such a great prize!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!