Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Revisited - Recycled Candy Package Collage

You all know by now how much I love to re-use and recycle "stuff" that would otherwise be classified as trash by others.  Well, I wanted to share another "GREEN" project from this past year....my Vintage Easter 3D collage which I made using a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg package!
This is how it started out life.....
Vintage Easter Collage w Recycled Candy Package 001
and here is what it looked like after I had my way with it.....
Easter Collage - Recycled Reese's Container 020
So, I challenge you in the coming year to take a look at a few items destine for the trash bin before you pitch it....you never know where a piece of art might be lurking! 

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome transformation and so very clever !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing! Very creative and I'm inspired.

    Best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite kind of trash!!!!
    LOVE IT!!!
    Thanks for all the inspiration in 2012
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what happens when you have your way with things Roni. That is a lovely transformation. What a fantastic easter collage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roni, this was one of the first projects that I drooled over after first meeting you in our virtual world. I remember you telling me that you dream in plastic. I am still envious of that gift!

    For all of us who follow your work, and appreciate the generousity of your wonderful tutorials, we remain grateful to have you as the head of our creative community where inspiration does not come via a membership fee!

    Words could never fully express my gratitude to you
    Roni for your friendship, guidance, and the generousity of your loving spirit.

    Wishing you love, joy and every blessing in 2013!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!