Friday, March 15, 2013

Altered Journal Prompts

I thought it was time to pick up the old altered journal again so Monday I'll be sharing a fun layering technique to use in your journal. 
To get you in the mood I thought it might be fun to start posting some journal prompts each week (hopefully each Friday) to get your creative juices flowing and to give you a direction to start thinking about. 
I have over time written down and collected TONS of journal prompts ~ I just never used them till now - LOL!!!  (that might be something to journal about!)
Anyway, here's a couple to start you off...
Journal Prompt #1 -
When you are alone and no one can see you or hear you, what do you like to do?
Journal Prompt #2 -
Share a time in your life when you were embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!