Monday, March 25, 2013

Ink Stains Charm & ATC Swap - Going Postal!

Good Monday Morning Everyone!
 
I hope you've all had a super weekend.
 
I wanted to take a second and let you know that the swaps are all sorted, repackaged and posted!  We had a great turn out and lots of beautiful cards/charms for this swap.  I did take photos of the items submitted for all 4 swaps and will be posting them probably next week.  I want to give the packages a chance to arrive at their destinations so I don't spoil the surprise for everyone playing.
 
A few people put little notes in their package asking about the next swap already so if you'd like to start planning I am hoping to have the next one in late June to cover the summer months.  It sort of depends on what's going on here on the farm.  Summer is always a busy time for us so I don't want to over plan.  I am also planning to have at least one more charm swap ~ Halloween & Christmas due in September if there is enough interest.  At least that's my goal....
 
I wanted to thank everyone who played along in this swap.  Your creativity is amazing and there wasn't a bad apple in the bunch :)  I hope you enjoy your assortments and share them with pride.  I know I will!
 
In my zeal to package everything up I realized I forgot to tuck my notes into some of the packages.  If you're missing one please know that I thank you for participating and hope that you had a great time.  Also, if you sent a hostess goodie, thank you for that as well ~ it's such a nice surprise and so much fun.

4 comments:

  1. Whatever and whenever I will do your swaps anytime. Love them. thanks as always for organizing and sharing. Glad you liked your hostess gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! I love your swaps! My charms from your previous swaps are great treasures to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love your swaps, thank you for taking the time to organize them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hated I missed out this go'round... just crazy busy right now. Your swaps are always wonderful fun to play in. Can't wait to see what every one made this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!