Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Baby Makes 3 - Mini Bird Collage

Just a fun little collage to share with you today ~
Altered Pages Challenge for the month of April is birds
so I decided to use one of their cool egg collage pages paired with some vintage birds. 
(I think the challenge will be going up next Monday)
This charming little collage is what I came up with!

Baby Makes 3


The egg down in the corner is actually a small plastic egg that I inked up to give it a bit of a vintage feel.  The two birds and egg background images are from Altered Pages collage collection and the 3 Hand is by Glitz.  I painted the Mini Shadow Box using EcoGreen Rich Green Patina acrylic paint.

If you're a Spring Baby yourself (b-day in March or April) then you might just be the lucky winner of this an a few other goodies if you chance to enter ~ Spring Birthday Give-A-Way

Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your birds and nest.

    I'm a spring baby (well, considerably beyond baby.) My birthday is April 6.

    barbarawshngtn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!