Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To all you Spring Babies....

...out there....
 
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!
 
 
The background was stamped repeatedly with one of my favorite stamps - Branch Bouquet on light green cardstock.
 
I then stamped the Crocus stamp onto white cardstock then colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers.  I have to tell you I am really loving these markers.  I am getting much better at shading with them and they were MUCH cheaper than Copics. 
 
To celebrate all you Spring Babies (March & April)
tell us your birthday
and
you'll be entered to win
a nice little surprise package from me!
 
You have until April 14th to post and then the next week I'll announce the winner.
Please be sure I have some way to contact you...either through blogger or leave an e-mail addy.
 
Happy Day!!

6 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!