Friday, June 7, 2013

A Taste of Summer....

I know it's not officially summer yet but to get us all in the mood I thought I'd share a few beachy cards!
 
Down by the Seashore ~
 
This card was stamped on a sheet of cardstock I found in my stash.  I "thought" it was just a plain white cardstock but much to my surprise when I added some Distress Stains to the sandy beach are the pattern embedded in the cardstock popped out!   At first I was like what am I going to do now but then I decided to heck with it and just colored the entire background. 
 
I really like the nifty look it gives the card even though I didn't originally intend for it to be there. 

JFF - Roni 012
 
A simple shell card, I love the pelican silhouette.
(the pink/yellow strip is washi tape)
 
JFF - Roni 015
 
Just a beautiful sunset.  The sky actually has more color IRL but it's hard to capture it with the camera.
 
JFF - Roni 007
 
 
Hope you're having a wonderfully sunny day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great cards!All are very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Roni. A bit cloudy here today but warm. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!