Thursday, November 21, 2013

Added Goodies to My Etsy Store!

You all know I'm not a very good sales person but I'm trying :)
 
I had a few people ask if I was going to add some of my hand made goodies to my Etsy store so I got around some of the items I thought you might like and added them to the store.  I have also added LOTS of other vintage finds from recent auctions and estate sales.  Most of them would make cool gifts is you're into vintage goodies like I am!
 
Here are a few pics....
 
Made my ME :)
 
Denim Pockets - There are several different designs, these are just a few. 
 
Denim Jean Pocket Magnet Note Pad Holder
 
 
 
I made some Plain Denim Pockets for the guys in your life...
 
Denim Jean Pocket Magnet Note Pad Holder
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sugar & Spice Original Canvas Collage
 
 
Golden Love - Original Asian Influenced Faux Batik Canvas Collage
 
And there are lots of vintage or collectible goodies as well....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and lots more...
 
There are of course all sorts of vintage ephemera and supplies for your own art.
 
I hope you take a minute and check some of it out :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!