Saturday, November 30, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

Yes, I'm going to give it a shot...
 
Here goes ~
a few of my fav's
 


 
and now, why would I like to be a part of the VLVS! DT?
 
 
I would like to be on the VLVS! DT family because of the unique and varied designs they offer.   
I have the ability to play well with others and I design in a wide range of styles which would come in handy since you have thousands upon thousands of stamps to offer.  Not only that but I love to chit chat about stamping (as my readers know) and I love to experiment using my stamps with new techniques on cards, collage, mixed media, altered arts, gifts, jewelry and so much more! 
A stroll through my blog with attest to that.
 
I guess that's it...
Wish me luck friends!

7 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you Roni !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for giving it a go! I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you get a DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you! Your designs are gorgeous!

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lovvve the deer eating the carrot..awww..so sweet..and the jean pocket..wow..i see a case..with your permission of course..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should definitely have you on their team! You are always coming up with unique techniques that would be great for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Roni! You will be an asset to their team. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!