Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Ink Stained Birthday Winner -

Well, with so much going on over the weekend I totally forgot to draw the winner for the
Ink Stains Birthday Celebration.
 
Without further delay,
the winner is....
 
Brenda is SO Blessed
 
Faux Batik Technique from 12/10 (forgot the year already) is one of my favorite techs. I love it and have used it a number of times. I have also used lots of tips--the one about the scrap rubber making a stamp, the Mica book, the shrink plastic and the ones that gave tips on how to make charms and use the different tools have been especially helpful. I love your blog.
 
Congratulations Brenda!
(Please e-mail me your snail mail addy so I can post your goodies)

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!!! thanks Roni! I never win anything. ok so I am excited...could you tell? Thanks for having a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!