Thursday, December 12, 2013

October Afternoon Sketch

This morning I got October Afternoons post sharing their Thursday Sketch and was so inspired I wanted to give it a try.

Here is the sketch this week....
I like the funky off-kilter lines.

Diagonal Lines Sketch

So, it just so happens that I took advantage of a few of the Black Friday (on line) sales and bought two different October Afternoon paper pads... Make it Merry and Silent Night.
I pulled them out, made my template ~ I didn't down load the original sketch, I just winged it and made my own.


and I made a couple cards....

The "Jolly" gem is actually from the Glitz line but I thought it matched well.


and

The Santa is from the paper pad, the gems are just something I had in my stash.
I thought the black pearls played well against the white pearls.


Do you have a favorite blog with sketches?
I don't play along very often because I don't take the time but sometimes it's fun for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!