Sunday, January 5, 2014

Stamp Garage Sale - New Goodies - Finally!!!

Hi All ~
 
I've been working all day on trying to get the new stamps added to the Stamp Garage sale.  It's been a trial...we're having a terrible snow storm (over a foot on top of what we've already had) and my internet keeps going out!!!
 
Anyway, I *think* I have everything added...some of the photos aren't edited and I didnt' take the time to list all of the mfg. of the stamps but they are there.
 
WHEW!
 
If you're interested, please e-mail me at ronijj at gmail dot com.  Remember it's first come first serve so I'll try to get everything on your list and update it as I pull stamps.  I will e-mail you the stamps left and your total (stamps + shipping).
 
If you have any ?'s please ask away!
 
 
************************************
 
I hope everyone is staying warm and safe!
I'm pretty sure we're going to be snowed in for a few days...
our county is on a Level 1 Snow Emergency...
(only official vehicles allowed on the roads)
so we'll be staying put for a while!
 
Pics tomorrow of our snow :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get any pictures of the garage sale items.????
    Also note the reply I got from Tim Holtztim holtz I didn't mention any names so everyone is safe, but told him about the hard ink problems. Edna B
    To Me
    Today at 1:18 PM
    hi Edna.

    sorry to hear about your adirondack paint dabbers. if you or anyone else has an issue with your paint you can contact ranger (who are the manufacturers) directly at info@rangerink.com and they will replace them if needed.

    thanks
    - tim
    timholtz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the snow with you. I got myself shoveled out just a bit ago.. will try to find the sale items somewhere.
    Thanks for all you do with your blog. love your ideas and info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! That is a lot of snow! I emailed you an order for some of the stamps but got no reply so I am assuming that it is because of your power issues. Where I live we are dealing with horribly cold temperatures and windchills putting us in the -40 to -60° range.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!