Friday, March 7, 2014

Still Here - Peeks at Upcoming Goodies....

I haven't forgotten about you all...I'm still here, just busy busy busy trying to get some things finished by different deadlines!

I will give you a few sneak peeks though....

I was asked to be the Guest Designer for the Greetings To Go Kit this month for Club Scrap.  It's a beautiful kit with the theme...Trees!  Oh how I love and miss green!!!  Makes me long for Spring so very much!!  I'm sure most of us are in that boat right now after all the snow and cold this winter.

Here are a few glimpses of things I'll be sharing later this month.... I am so excited.  These cards were so much fun to make!



I just LOVE this stamp!


And I've also been working on a few collage cards to share as well...


So despite not having a technique or full project to post I haven't been slacking off - LOL!!  I promise to have some cards, projects and techniques to share with you next week.  Till then, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Roni, the last thing that you could ever be acused of becoming is a slacker. I am still in amazement of how you daily provide to your followers, a detailed tutorial of a project, start to finish that is complete with photographs. I wonder how many of us actually complete any type of project in a single day!

    I personally love your sneak peeks because not only are they interesting and beautiful, but they spark my imagination. I find myself trying to identify the products that you may have used and I also play with the idea of how I might complete the given layout.

    Roni, I want to thank you for recognizing that in any educational setting, a teacher/mentor must help her students to learn not only new techniques, but that they also have to challenge their students to think and create on their own. The imagination is a powerful tool and as my mentor, I can confidently say that you have given my creative imagination quite the workout over the years, and for that opportunity, I am truly grateful!

    Congratulations on being selected as a guest designer for Club Scrap! They obviously recognize not only your innate talent, but I am sure that they trust that you will design a kit that will allow an artist to learn something new as well as enjoy the felling of accomplishment. Please let us know when the kit will be available to purchase.
    Much Love,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, this is so exciting! Can't wait to see the cards you have created using the Greetings to Go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!